The health & safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority. Learn more about our updated procedures and policies in response to COVID-19 below.
Health & Safety
The Edge Hotel has diligently implemented all safety precautions as recommended by the CDC Authority and in accordance with state and local guidelines.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Appropriate PPE masks and protective equipment will be worn by our staff in adherence with state and local regulations.
- Gloves will be provided to associates whose responsibility's require them as determined by CDC Guidelines.
- All hotel and guests and visitors are required to wear a PPE approved mask in all common indoor areas of the hotel.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing is one of the most effective toots used to control and reduce the spread of COVID-19 and is taken very seriously at the Edge Hotel.
- Seating in all public areas, pools and dining facilities is positioned at least six feet apart.
- Social distancing is practiced by our employees on hotel grounds.
- All hotel entities will comply with or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
HAND SANITIZER/DISINFECTIVE WIPES
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in all guest and employee contact areas such as hotel lobby, restaurahognestnt, bar, elevator, pool and exercise areas.
ASSOCIATE AND GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
- Our employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on hotel grounds.
- All our employees have been instructed to stay home if they feel ill and are trained on how to handle encountering guests and co-workers exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
- The Edge Hotel uses products and protocols that meet or exceed EPA and CDC Guidelines and are approved for use against viruses, bacteria and airborne pathogens.
- High touch pubic areas are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent basis.
- High traffic areas are cleaned and sanitized hourly and throughout the hotel.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency.
- Front desk reception is wiped down between every guest interaction.
- Hand sanitizer stations are strategically placed throughout the hotel.
FITNESS CENTER, LAUNDRY FACILITIES AND BUSINESS CENTER
- Hand towels are washed and refreshed frequently.
- Free weights and fitness equipment are wiped down and disinfectanted frequently.
- Masks are required when working out.
- Disinfecting wipes are provided for our guests.
- For our guests and employee safety we’ve eliminated a portion of touch points in our guest rooms.
- Daily housekeeping is by request only to eliminate prolonged contact. Guests can request daily housekeeping services. Guest may also request fresh towels in lieu of maid service.
ENHANCED CHECK-OUT CLEANING PROCESS
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- Sheets are bagged in each guest room to eliminate airborne articles and contaminates.
- All cleaning products meet and exceed CDC and WHO guidelines for elimination of viruses, bacteria and contaminates.
- Increased attention to vacuuming of carpet and floors.
Amenities & Services
What's open as of September 28, 2020
In following with CDC guidelines, please keep 6ft. social distancing in all areas.
- Breakfast area
- Business center
- Concierge service
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Outdoor spaces
- Meeting rooms and event venues
- Restaurant with limited occupancy
Reservations must be cancelled 3 days prior to arrival to cancel for free. As for advanced purchase reservations, they are non cancelable, non-changeable, and non-refundable once these reservations are made.
Local Area Resources
Learn more about Florida's COVID-19 response. If you, or anyone you have been around has been sick or had COVID-19 symptoms we ask you to please stay home, and isolate yourself for 14 days.